50 York Street
When: Saturday, April 27th, 10 AM to 4 PM
Prerequisite: If you can independently operate a sewing machine and have made basic sewing projects in the past, you’re ready to take this class.
As the first installment of our Sew Organized Club workshops, this bag will start you off on your bag-making journey with a bang! The Stash and Dash Organizer is perfect for storing sewing supplies, a first aid kit, EPP, toys, office supplies, or cosmetics — the options are limitless. In this one-day workshop you’ll sew this bag while learning the following:
- All the basics of bag making – how to work with ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable, mesh, vinyl, covered strapping, zippers, bias binding, and hardware.
- How to make three zippers out of one by sewing strategic stitches and attaching an extra pull. You’re going to love that trick!
- Discover the secrets of a professional finish as you learn to create and attach your own matching bias binding.
- How to make an adjustable strap and attach a slider as well as how to round corners for a more professional finish.
- Learn about tools that make sewing so much easier: rotary cutters and rulers, proper machine feet, bias tape makers (for zipper pulls), turning tools, stilettos, pressing tools, chalk markers, and more!
Have any questions?
Give us a call at 203-421-6853 & we’ll help you ASAP!